Please take care of your items properly
Julio Design Accessories:
When getting dressed, put your jewelry on last. Jewelry exposed to makeup, perfume, and hairspray may discolor. Remove jewelry before swimming, showering, dishwashing, etc
Swimwear & Cover Ups:
- If the suit's care instructions avoid against using a washing machine, hand-wash the swimsuit in cold water.
- If the suit's care instructions allow using a washing machine, place the swimsuit in a pillow case or mesh bag to protect it from getting torn, tangled, or stretched by the machine or other garments.
- Wash the suit with only two white towels (to protect it from the rigors of the machine), or with other delicates in place of the towels.
- Make sure the machine settings are on "cold wash" and "delicate."
- Use only a small amount of mild detergent.
- Dry the swimsuit by hanging it on a clothes line or hanger.
- Do not hang the swimsuit in direct sunlight — UV rays can cause the fabric to fade.
- Do not put your swimsuit in a dryer — dryers can do permanent damage to the fabric. Do not twist or wring out your swimsuit to remove excess water — this could damage the elasticity of the fabric.
All other garments will have the care instructions labeled inside the garment